VARIOSUB the first IP 67 Installation Concept for Ethernet
The VARIOSUB RJ-45 concept is suitable for use in devices, infrastructure components, and control cabinets and is suited to fast Ethernet transmission of 100 Mbps. Various female inserts and panel mounting frames are provided on the device side and a sleeve with male insert is provided on the cable side.
Seamless Product Range for All industrial Applications
- The terminal box is the transition from permanent cabling in buildings to the flexible cabling of the device and system connections. Robust metal housing and a user- friendly LSA connection method ensure secure connection. Standard RJ- 45 connectors can be used with VARIOSUB RJ- 45/ IP67, which means that standard diagnostic devices and notebooks can be used during startup and servicing.
- The system is installed with industrially hardened VARIOSUB cables. This Cat 5 cable has a resistant PUR
outer cable sheath and is available in two or four twisted pair versions. Production systems are connected to the terminal box, for example, using patch cables. The 5 m (16.40 ft.) cable is available in various versions ex warehouse or can be ordered to your specifications.
- Female inserts for wall bushings route the Ethernet interface further into the control cabinet or device. The appropriate panel mounting frames are fitted to the wall by latching the sleeve in place.
- Unused female and male inserts are protected with a protective cover according to IP67.
- The installation concept is made complete by useful accessories such as adapter plates for standard control cabinet outlets and assembly tools.
- Various Ethernet cables can be connected with one another in the field, protected according to IP67, and easily secured to a wall using the VARIOSUB RJ- 45/ IP67 coupling. Cables in drag chains can thus be easily replaced for example.