Ex-i NAMUR isolation amplifier now with wide-range power supply
The MACX Analog Ex range of Ex-i signal isolators now includes a two-channel NAMUR isolation amplifier.
The device is designed for use in mechanical contacts and proximity sensors installed in the Ex area according to EN 60947-5-6.
- Wide-range input: 24 ... 230 V AC/DC (-20% ... +10%)
- Signal output: Two channels, one relay with PDT contact per channel
- Input circuits can be monitored for line faults, such as a break or short circuit
- Configurations can be adjusted via DIP switches, such as the operating current and closed circuit current behavior
- Housing width of 17.5 mm
Additional advantages of the MACX Analog Ex range
- High degree of operational reliability, for example, due to safe 3-way electrical isolation
- Precise transmission behavior and low power dissipation due to innovative circuit concepts
- Easy installation thanks to plug-in or keyed connection technology
- Choice of screw or fast connection technology
The devices are approved according to ATEX and IECEx standards for installation in Ex zone 2, and up to Ex zones 0 (gas) and 20 (dust) for Ex-i circuits.
SIL approvals according to IEC 61508 enable use in safety-related applications up to SIL 2.