Compact monitoring modules
There is now a new generation of monitoring modules for these monitoring tasks. Mains parameters, such as single phase current, one and three phase voltage, as well as the phase parameters in three phase systems can be evaluated and a signal output via relay outputs in the event of a deviation from the values defined.
This new generation has the following features:
- Standard SL devices with individual functions
- Functional FL devices with multi functions
- Simple diagnostics with differnt color LEDs for supply voltage, relay states and threshold values
- Potentiometer for min., max setting, hysteresis, delay, hold off time, etc.
- Variable voltage supply with the pluggable Power module (Standard Line devices) or integrated wide-range power supply (Function Line devices)
- One or two floating PDTs, both with a width of 22.5 mm
The devices are designed for DIN rail mounting.
There are devices for monitoring for overvoltage or undervoltage in single phase systems, as well as monitoring for undervoltage in three-phase networks. Parameters such as hysteresis and dropout delay can be set on the front panel.
There are also modules for monitoring PTCs, i.e. temperature-dependent resistances that are included in the motor windings by the manufacturer and supply information on the motor temperature. You can monitor up to 6 PTCs in series. A test function and an external reset are also possible.