Screw connection with tension sleeve technology is the most widely used connection method. Maximum contact force per contact surface can be achieved irrespective of the conductor cross-section.
This ensures a gas-tight contact point and permanently low contact resistance. The integrated screw locking system (Reakdyn principle) prevents the loosening of the connection.
- The flat clamping part base ensures that even the thinnest connecting conductors are safely clamped (zero clamping).
- Transverse grooves in the current bar ensure that oxide film on the conductor is broken, and they provide a wrench-proof connection, which ensures good contact conditions.
Areas of application include applications that require high contact reliability in industrial environments.
Screw connection with pressure clip technology
Reliable clamping of the conductor is ensured by the force-increasing swiveling movement of the angled pressure plate, which is supported in the rugged clamping part pocket such that it can swing freely and presses the conductor against the power rail.
- Cable routing and actuation of the terminal block screw are on the same level
- Flush cover for installation on the front of devices
This technology is particularly suitable for PCB racks and slim device fronts.
Screw connection with wire protector
Therefore, the same quality requirements are placed on this product range as those for the industrial COMBICON product range.
However, the PCB connection technology of COMBICON compact has been greatly simplified in some areas and adapted to the conditions of building automation.
- Highly flexible wire protector
- Large rectangular clamping spaces
- Terminal connection holding force up to a conductor cross-section of 4 mm²
Areas of application include, for example, building automation, safety technology, and telecommunications.